There are a few important tips when getting your live streaming experience on YouTube to work for you:
• Let people on YouTube know about your live stream as soon as possible.
Tell them when you will stream so they can plan to get onto your page at a certain time.
• Keep a recorded archive of your live event on your hard drive if possible.
This ensures you can get the event uploaded onto your page later on.
• Keep the stream looking professional.
Use a high-quality camera and microphone to make your stream look its finest. Try to keep the microphone from being visible on the camera; a camera with a built-in microphone might be best.
• You have the option to use a webcam for streaming if needed.
A webcam can work to get something ready for recording without having to use an encoder. Make sure the webcam is compatible with YouTube and that It’s of good quality.
• Respond to comments during your live stream if possible.
Address those who comment by name so people will see that you listen to them and that you have a vested interested in what they say.
• You can always record a live stream while on the go.
Make sure the camera and microphone are steady so people can hear and see you properly.
A live stream on YouTube is fun because it offers a unique way to interact with people. Try this option to make your business visible on YouTube. Plan, so you have the best possible event ready.
Check out all our blog posts here!